Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sorry for the lack of updating our blog. I'm so busy looking at other peoples' blogs that I forget to update my own! I'm so addicted to pinterest right now. I'm addicting to looking at peoples' pins, finding my own pins, and finding the next cool blog. Who am I turning into!? Sure it's sucking my time up but through this disgusting addiction I've learned a lot of new recipes and crafty ideas. If anything I'm becoming a better person. Buh! Who am I kidding...

So we had our first football home game a few weeks ago. GO DAWGS! Hadn't cheered those words in a while but it was good to be back at the game again. It was definitely different without our typical group of tailgating/Georgia football-watching friends. We are so happy our friends have moved on and gotten jobs and are succeeding but...seriously....at least come back and go to the games with us!! Needless to say we didn't go to the next home game. It wasn't worth it.



Andrew started a job! Yay for some income!! God really has blessed us in the beginning of our marriage. This job showed up out of no where and pays so well. He gets to work everyday so it keeps him active and he loves what he's doing. Technical Support Adviser....or something along those lines is his title. He's considered faculty at Athens Tech, had his first faculty meeting today with all the professors, and has the power to literally kick anyone out of the school with the click of a button. 

He's still mad at me that I won't let him get a dog right now. I WANT ONE TOO! So badly. I want this one....


....a Labradoodle. He wants this one....


....an Alaskan Malamute. Or this one....

....a Weimaraner.
I wouldn't mind any of them. Just in a year or so. :) So we settled. For this....




A bird feeder. Andrew made it himself. There's two of them and we've yet to see a bird eat from either. It's ok. We're the new kids on the block. We'll give the birds a couple weeks to find us.

2 comments:

  1. andrew, you are a ruler for making those bird feeders :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you totally are Zach and I totally am Andrew. We are having the same disagreements about dogs.. I want a golden doodle like that one! But he says we have to wait til we have been married for awhile :(

    I love the bird feeder.. have any birds come yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...